Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sick Babies

Aiden Wilson  July 2013

Ok granted, Aiden does not look sick at all, but the last few days he's had a cold that I graciously (and accidentally) bestowed upon him.  He does not act like he feels horrible, but he is stuffy and has a nasty little cough and I loathe it.  His pediatrician probably thinks I am a nut, because I call every time he gets a sniffle, but it drives me bonkers.

I get sick a ton and I am the type that waits until I am bleeding in the head to go to the doctor, but oh man....when he feels ill... it is instant, my crazy overprotective mom mode blooms.  I think he does feel better, He was fast asleep in his bed a little while ago... of course with his butt in the air... 

I also wonder when I am going to not freak out about him sleeping on his belly...  because I admit... I do turn him over if he is on his belly...even though he will immediately get back on his belly.

I promise I am not a loon.

No comments:

Post a Comment