Monday, July 15, 2013

Oh buddy

I know I am partial and when I say he is the cutest baby on earth that there are many a mother who writes the same drivel and believes it.
I know that when he is pitching a fit (he does not do this often, but when he does it is sound barrier breaking), I sometimes get so frustrated I want to go dunk my head in cold water for a few minutes to cool off...
And... I know that lately I have been a ball of stress, which is not abnormal for me, just a bit overly stressful lately for other reasons beyond this little boy.

But... He is amazing.
and hilarious... and when he says things that I cannot actually understand, but I pretend like we have an adult conversation, I crack up.

Today we almost finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban... now granted he probably will not remember a moment of this, but I enjoy having storytime together and thinking, he seems really into it! lol...
Watch him hate Harry Potter...

He does follow his mom and dad in one obsession, computers.  He loves keyboards SO much that when we visited his grandparents in Florida we had to let him play with one and when we got home, to stop him from slamming his hands down on mommy's keyboard when she types... we bought him his own baby laptop... it was like 18 bucks, but so worth it.  



He does not exactly type on it like a pro as of yet...but he does enjoy beating the keys, drooling on it, and biting the screen.

These are of course signs of vast computer intelligence... I tell you.   

Also, he looks at his dad and says gaaagaaagaa, which I think is his version of daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment