Monday, June 10, 2013

Oh Man... Teeth.... :(

Perhaps as I become a more experienced mother and teething becomes a regular part of growing up I will not have such torn heartstrings when my 99.9% of the time jovial baby is completely miserable.  Going from a baby who when he does cry, it can be stopped within thirty seconds to a baby who literally cried for thirty minutes straight until he wore himself out... is a huge change.  
I of course called the pediatrician and was given some great advice, which I am following, but teething isn't fun for babies and I am sure he is sore and that is the only way he can get it all out.  

Its a horrible pic because I had my phone camera reversed, but he doesn't even look his normal happy self.  

I finally got him to sleep a few minutes ago and I am going to let him sleep...  I'm being a total tender heart mom today and saying this is just hard to handle...poor thing.

1 comment:

  1. You know that he is loved, but I want you to KNOW that YOU are loved. David and I are so proud of how you and Adam are raising Aiden to be a secure sweet loving boy. You ALL are loved with all we've got!

    ReplyDelete