Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Just an Idea

I completely enjoy posting photographs of my son and sharing with friends and family how awesome he is, but not everyone wants a flood of baby photos on their facebook daily... (lol)  And I understand, not everyone is a kid person and I feel the same when I constantly see a barrage of memes about things I could care less about so... for friends and family (and myself because photo albums are just sooo last decade) I have decided to fix up a little blog for photos and updates.  :D

Right now Aiden is a bit fussy, he is fussing at me for some reason and I have a feeling because he is moody and a bit stuffed up (yay pollen).

Pre-fussy phase right after breakfast...in awe of his lamb that his aunt Jackie got him.

So this is my first post, kind if a trial to see if I like this format a bit better.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment